Sunday, January 29, 2017

Good stuff at Goodcents!


There are exciting new things to try at one of my favorite restaurants, Goodcents!  

There is rainbow bread for kids.  It is really yummy and looks cool but tastes like regular bread.  Also there are new healthy Sensible Sandwiches for adults like my mom.

We got invited to a special event at Goodcents to try their new sandwiches.  
my mom took these pictures for me
My Mom and Dad got to try the Sensible Sandwiches.  They said they tasted really good and had lots of meat on them.  I asked my mom what her favorite one was and she said it was the Chicago Beef.  I asked my Dad what he liked and he liked the Horseradish Beef.  They both said the Turkey Garden Club was their second favorite one.  My mom thinks I should mention that the new sandwiches are all under 500 calories each.
We all left feeling full.  We even got to choose a cookie before we left!

Thank you Goodcents Deli Fresh Subs!

We even went back already.  That's how much we liked the new menu choices.  Here are pictures from lunch last week.


written by Max
(spell check by mom) 

Here is the new Sensible menu we copied from the website.
The new Sensible menu features six sandwich varieties that are all under 500 calories, including: 
  •     Skinny Italian Club – roasted turkey, salami, tomato, lettuce, giardiniera
  •     Horseradish Beef – roast beef, cheddar, lettuce, onion, creamy horseradish
  •     Turkey & Cranberry – roasted turkey, cranberry relish, lettuce, onion, olive oil mayo
  •     Turkey Garden Club – roasted turkey, bell pepper, house-made sour cream cucumber spread, tomato, lettuce, onion
  •     Chicago-Style Beef – roast beef, giardiniera, tomato, lettuce, olive oil mayo
  •     Spicy Ham – ham, capicola, pepperjack, tomato, pickled jalapenos, spicy mustard
Go to your nearest Goodcents and try these new items soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment